Personal data controller
Energy for Future S.r.l. with registered office in Vicenza, via Vecchia Ferriera 22, 36100, Vicenza, VAT no. 04366490243
Type of data processed
- Navigation data:
In the course of normal operation, the computer and telematic systems used to operate the website acquire certain personal data (including, for example, the date and time of access, IP addresses and pages visited), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- Contact details:
The name, e-mail address and content of the message sent by the user if the user requests information from Energy for Future Srl. The processing of this data is necessary to provide a response to the request received.
This data is processed in order to achieve tools and algorithms that enable the website to safeguard the confidentiality of the personal data that is collected as well as to improve the services offered by the website.
Processing of Personal Data
Energy for Future Srl will only process your Personal Data when one or more of the following legal bases apply:
- you have given your free, specific, informed, unambiguous and express consent to the processing;
- in the presence of a legitimate interest of Energy for Future Srl;
- Energy for Future Srl is obliged by law to process Personal Data.
Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be made accessible for the following purposes:
- a) employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, appointed for this purpose as data processors, or Energy for Future Srl companies for the performance of activities of a contractual, organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature;
- b) third-party companies or other entities in their capacity as autonomous data controllers or performing outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be processed within the European Union and stored on servers located within the European Union. The same data may be processed in countries outside the European Union, provided that an adequate level of protection is ensured, as recognised by an appropriate adequacy decision of the European Commission..
Any transfers of Personal Data to non-EU countries, in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, will only be possible if adequate contractual or covenantual guarantees are provided by the Data Controllers and Processors involved.
Data subject to processing will be processed in accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been fulfilled.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 15-21 of EU Regulation 679/2016, in relation to the data processed, you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectify inaccurate personal data;
- request deletion of personal data;
- restrict processing of data;
- – receive your personal data provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom it was provided;
- object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data. The data controller shall refrain from processing such data unless they can demonstrate the existence of legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If there is a personal data breach, you may lodge a complaint requesting an inspection by the Authority.
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to the devices used for browsing (computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.) in order to be stored and then sent back to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies therefore have the function of storing information relating to access to websites by users, so that the information acquired no longer needs to be processed after the first access to the website. Cookies also enable Energy for Future Srl to collect various personal and non-personal data.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies that are used for the purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an explicitly requested information services;
- Profiling cookies, used in order to offer advertisements related to the preferences expressed by the user browsing the website.
Limitation of liability
The texts, information and other data published on this site, as well as links to other sites on the web, are for information purposes only and have no official character..
Energy for Future S.r.l. accepts no liability for any errors or omissions of any kind and for any type of direct, indirect or accidental damage resulting from reading or using the information published, or any form of content present on the site or from accessing or using the material contained on other sites. The information contained in this site may be technically inaccurate or defective due to editorial errors. The information may be changed or updated without notice. In any event, Energy For Future makes no commitment to update the content of the site and cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors.
Links to third-party sites
Energy for Future S.r.l. accepts no liability for material created or published by third parties linked from www.energy-4-future.com. If the user decides to visit a web page linked from www.energy-4-future.com, the user does so at their own risk and assumes the obligation to take all necessary measures against viruses or other harmful elements. Links to other sites do not imply that Energy for Future S.r.l. supports or is affiliated with the entities that perform the services described on those sites.
Information received from Energy for Future S.r.l.
Any material sent to Energy for Future S.r.l., for example by e-mail or via the web pages, shall be deemed to be non-confidential in nature. Energy for Future S.r.l. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such material and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the material to third parties without limitation. Furthermore, Energy for Future S.r.l. shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or technical knowledge contained in such material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such material. Anyone sending material guarantees that the material may be published and agrees to indemnify Energy for Future S.r.l. against any action by third parties or in relation to such material.